Sunday, October 16, 2011
Welcome to our new book club blog. I am hoping with this to keep everyone a little more informed with what's going on. Where and when we are meeting and to keep a list of upcoming books on here. It might also be fun to have someone different do a short book report on the books we've read each month. I want to add each of you as contributors and then you can add recomendations on here as well. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to make this work. I don't have everyone's email addresses so if you notice someone I've missed please let me know. One more thing. Maybe we should come up with a fun name for our group. Any ideas? I'd love them. Comment here and after I have a few we can have a vote to see what our name will be. Let's have fun with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment