Our January book is The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emma Orczy.
We do not have a date. We were planning on moving to the 1st Thursday for next year because of Relief Society but I don't think we need to change. I think that RS activities will be on the 3rd Thursday this coming year so unless anyone objects lets keep book club on the 2nd Thursday.
Unless I hear anything back January book club will be January 12th at 8:00 PM at Jennifer Ballard's home.
****update**** I've been corrected. RS will be the 2nd Thursday so we do need to move Book club to either the 3rd or 1st Thursday. I vote the 1st because if we do the 3rd we will just have to change it again the next year. This way we can keep it the same for 2 years.
So, unless I hear otherwise (again) book club will be the 1st Thursday of the month
January's will be on the 5th at 8:00 PM at Jennifer's home.
No comments:
Post a Comment